stabs.of.reality

Friday, February 14, 2003

hey.. i'm back! today was vday... dateless.. but went to orchy to watch shanghai knights with my movie kakis? lolz... wth... the day was fine... felt so guilty for not giving my maths tutor my cookies... gave my econs tutor like one big jar? wasted.. could have given all my tutors since i had 3 small bottles... damn... oh well... guilty oso cuz didnt realli buy prezzies for my frds? then went to jp... wanted to get wad i had in mind... but dun have lor... then went back... ms tie saw us entering the gate... happily lor... told us off... (read: NOT scold).. oh yah.. anyway we went to give ms tie the cookies... happily... and oso happily told us monday got extra tutorial... like thanks? ok.. there's road run tmr (not running tho)... and band after tt... wanna go orchy.. BODS got 80% lei.. but its so macho-ey? like so not me? ok lah... hush.. see ya again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home