stabs.of.reality

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

hey man... sorry kinda forgot to blog last nite? heh... got too carried away or smth? oh well.. here i am anyway? heh.. wads with those qn marks lor? i'm so becoming like edna... oh well... yeah... wad happened yesterday? hmm... oh yea.. woke up at noon... slacked around till like 1+... got ready to go to JE to check out cash converters... bloody hell... it was closed down for stock taking? ass.. wasted my trip there totally... so i went home... to slacked... watch a lil bit of tv... then got an sms from audrey... she told me got tuition at 6pm? wah... then i sian diao... so i instantly went to sleep to sulk over it? lolz... no lah... needed some rest if not i'll just doze off during tuition? yeah... tuition was the same lah... like wth did i studied? dunno? blur cock? lolz... they kept doing radioactivity and nuclear physics which jj hasnt done yet? so of cuz i switched off... oh well... gonna have personal tuition with my tutor tmr? tts it man... better bombard him with qns... yeah... guess wad?! my mom just called me... she said she's booked us a trip to UK with a stopover in paris for 2 nights? cool man! me, my bro and my mom? heh.. 19th dec... hopefully i wont be enlisted then... and hopefully it doesnt clash with prom nite or smth? well... if its gonna be held in the sch field i so wouldnt give a damn? anyway... she said its not realli confirmed yet... whatever the case is... i gotta study hard! and i'm doing so now! take care! =)_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home