stabs.of.reality

Saturday, August 09, 2003

hey man... i thot today would be a great day? but oh well... okok onli lor... woke up at 6.30... like bloody early? had tuition at 8am... started onli at 8.30... till 11am! i was hoping to go home at 10 and all lor... hmph... seriously today's session was pointless... didnt learn anything... was more or less doing my own work lor... anyways... then met my mom and stepdad for lunch... and finally i got to buy my iPod today... went to imm... wanted to find my iPod... but they dun have it... so ok fine... then went to westmall... collected my watch which i havent worn for a year? yea... went to harvey norman... they dun have it either... got help from my frd... he told me bt timah also got some applecentre... but it was like... some ulu place? so made a wasted trip to bt timah... took cab to wheelock place with high hopes tt they'd sell... but alas? no stock for the 10GB one! argh... the salesperson even recommended me the 15GB one? right... happy filling up songs lor... 10GB can already store 2500 songs... anyway, travelled so far and all... ok lor... they have some iPod exhibition thingy next week... shud have it lah huh? they wouldnt be setting it up without any stocks i suppose... duhs... so i'll buy it next week lor... saddening man... had an early dinner at pasta cafe at ngee ann city... felt good to be in town after so long ah... had some sambal sphagetti... then was pple watching after eating... saw this pair of twins... with a girl... i think the girl must be thinking "shucks... who to choose? both so alike..." lolz... anyhow? heh... went shopping for a while... saw a nice nice nice shirt at country road... right... $179... its grey btw... nice... then went to ermenegildo zegna... well my mom wanted to go in... i just followed in... and she said this sweater's nice? ya.. agreed... but $479 no thanks ah... might as well get a digicam... my next item on my wishlist? heh... anyway... went to nautica... saw this sling bag... and its grey also... what's with me and grey ah... heh... ok... iPod first... clothes and all later... heh... ok then... that's about it... think i saw aloysius playing the bugle for ndp... heh... ok then... happy 38th singapore... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home