stabs.of.reality

Saturday, December 06, 2003

hey... these few days have been boring man... save me! hai... totally slacked the day at home yesterday till about 4pm when i finally left the house to buy sushis? yum? ha... been craving since like 2 nites ago? yeah... then met my mom at slightly past 6 to have dinner? wth? i just ate sushis? i forced myself to eat?. mel u shud be happy. ha. wth... then went to do some winter shopping... ha... bot myself a pair of track pants... home was my subsequent destination? ha... watched a lil of tv... went online... then went to sleep! which i cudnt? so excited lor? wth? over SAT? right. ha... anyway! i woke up late today... so much for excitement? ha. contemplated taking a cab to sch but i saw a jjcian so i was kinda saved? ha... SAT was tired like wads new? tell me about it lor. but i promised myself i would attempt the qns with much care? i like forced myself to read those lengthy passages lor? hmph... lunch at JP with 4 of the S6... so much for wanting to have lunch together. ha... oh well... then went to town while angel and sharon went to bugis... met my mom and bro over at town... went to do somemore winter shopping! saw this real nice sweater at zara? hai! nice lor... my mom knoes i like it too cuz i kept looking at it? hint hint sorta thing? ha... ok... but i already have one... so yeah... sad? sob... and she spent $117 on my bro's winter clothings... not fair! nvm... being the elder one i shall give way. i think zara's stocking up on winter clothings... so everything there was suitable for winter? yeah... got home an hour ago... my dad's relatives are all here... dont feel like entertaining them. dunno wad they're gonna say either. nvm! i'm gonna leave home soon anyway! to pick my dear adit up! he and his family are arriving at 9.35pm? yeah man... cutie has come... ha... enjoy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home