stabs.of.reality

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

and so i was changing some big notes into smaller denominations at hsbc, as tasked by charlotte. the service went fine and all until the fucking auntie got pissed. she NEVER told me they ran out of 50c coins and she was like "why not you get more $2 notes?" i told her "no, follow that piece of paper." and she suggested to me again to change more smaller notes. but again i said, no. and she got pissed and she started making the "tsk" sound. grr. and she said loudly "you get it or not?!" and i'm like no. and she passed me to her manager to do the service. this manager also one bitch. i said to her, "your staff is very rude." and she pretended not to hear. fucking hsbc bitches i tell you. service staff jolly well be fucking nice lah. and you never mentioned to me you ran out of 50c coins still wanna get pissed at me? whatever. charlotte, please get me to change some coins tomorrow. it's so payback time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home