stabs.of.reality

Saturday, May 03, 2003

hello blog... sorry its been one week since i last updated u? been busy... and err... partly due to my laziness... heh... the week zoomed by... nothing much happened? syf in like 4 days time... scary man... pressure to do well is there... hmm.. had SAT in the morning today... how? i also dunno... anyhow did the verbal section tho i told myself not to tikam... the maths part was ok tho... then had band and we went over to hc to have an exchange and a short combined prac with them...was sooo perspiring after just 2 songs? wth... yeah... then when it was combined time... i realised the girl next to me is my sec schmate's classmate?! my god... she's the onli one in bbss to go to hc? damn small world lor... damn small k...-gasps- oh well... went to jp with my bandmates for dinner and i downloaded smth for my phone.. like first time in 4 mths? oh well... i just came back from sa's play on animal farm... boring. was so trying to keep myself awake lor? sianz... -yawns- heh.. went for supper... with her and our exbandmates... havent met her like for eons... will see her on wednesday again... hopefully... hmm ok... will keep u updated yea... nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home