stabs.of.reality

Sunday, August 10, 2003

hey man... today was an ok day... but my productivity level isnt maximised yet... but guess wad?! i woke up at 7.45am today? lolz... then did my drq and abit of essay... had bfast... and went back to sleep... like wads the purpose of waking up early then? ha... wanted to go funan today to check out my iPod... but my mom said funan's closed on sundays... ok lor... i just cant wait for one week... too long a period... anyway will go down with her this coming weekend since she's gonna rent a car... didnt do much work today... just drq and econs essay... hope to do some qns on crv later... heh... oh yeah... had dinner outside just now with my mom and stepdad.. agreed to eat at the place near my place... haha.. place near my place? lolz.. anyway... went there... full lor.. waited for 10 mins... so my mom suggested walking to lot1 to eat pizza hut.. and the que's long too... doubly pissed? hmph... then in the end settled for some thai food... so much for craving for fish and chips... so far lor... bloody ex... 50 bucks for 3 person? gimme tt money to buy iPod 15GB better ah... hmph... okok... -prognosticates a short short and productive week!- =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home