stabs.of.reality

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

hello! its less than 24 hours to my flight! finally... ha... oh yes... i got the good progress award? stunned like anything eh... but good... i'll have more to spend there? heh... yeah... i dyed my hair again? and its more obvious now? super rather? why did i dye my hair ah? to look more ang moh? ha... right. went to town yesterday... ate roti john with cheese... yummy... ha... then slacked around in town... then had this family farewell thingy in the evening... not for us... but for my uncle whus job as a sailor will take him to HK and LA? so cool... ha... it was nice? felt good... haha... i'm so gonna miss adit man... he keeps thinking he'll come along with us? bot gloves all... hai... so sad eh... oh well... i havent packed all my stuffs yet... so i have to do more ironing later? oh yes! a bird flew right into my room lor?! and i woke up cuz of it? wth sia... so yucky. bugger birdy... ok... 4 more weeks to enlistment. sigh? my friend was telling me he's gonna shave his hair on the day before he enlists cuz the barber there anyhow cut? i'm not gonna do tt? vanity to the end ok? hahaha... ok lah... i'll blog again today if i'm bored or smth (like wad edna did on the day of her departure? ha...) yup... i'll try to go online there whenever possible ya? here's to a safe journey... ha... dah! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home