stabs.of.reality

Thursday, November 30, 2006

i was just in the bus just now and boy i was pissed. urgh. someone near me smelt so bad i was so crossed i bet it showed on my face! assumingly it was the uncle next to me. when he alighted, i thought it'd be better. but no! it wasn't him! it was the person in front! urgh. i blatantly covered my nose with my finger. fuck it. these kinda people are socially-irresponsible! i continued doing it even while he was gonna alight and walked past me. grr. and my cologne already wore off after a full day of sch!

which reminds me. i've smelt the worst of smells during my army days. i'm not saying i was smelling damn good also lah. lol! but there's a difference between knowing that you smell and taking pre-emptive measures and knowing you smell, but continuing to wear the same uniform for days! my god. and once i had to share a cupboard with one of the above-mentioned. god, i had to inhale everytime i opened the cupboard can? am not exaggerating! it was that bad. eiu!

on a happy tralala note, my love's in town! so it's goodbye world, hello love!

with our coach in red. whom i don't quite like.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home