stabs.of.reality

Monday, November 19, 2007

my mom was just asking me two days ago if i was wearing no-brand jeans and i'm like, no, they're from h&m! and i did a thumbs up sign and jokingly said we should go to hongkong. and she's like, if you want, i can claim mileage for you. and yes! i've booked the ticket to hongkong and i REALLY REALLY hope i get the flights i asked for. my mom, rather. i cannot wait already. but booking may not mean it's confirmed. the airline has to like, approve the reward before it's all confirmed!

and yes. thanks to sandie, my sia interview is no longer a secret. haha. i playfully sent in the application form online and never expected they'd call me down for an interview. and i thought since they already shortlisted me, i thought i could skip the first round (which is the most difficult one to pass) but nope, i went there and still had to do the first round. pui. and i said in my introduction that i speak french and the lady asked me how fluent and i said, quite, smiling and all. but alas. lol.

yesterday during hrm i learnt that if employers do not want job candidates to perceive injustice, they should allow for reconsideration opportunities. like giving the candidates another chance? maybe i should forward my notes to sia's hr dept. lol. righttttt.

eid 07.

my mom and me and my erm, dad's side.


my bestest mat's. and minah. excluding cheena minah. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home