stabs.of.reality

Friday, June 27, 2003

hey man... my bro just came back... happily told me he sat in business class lor... just bcuz he's an unaccompanied minor... bleh... so funny? the bag he brot was 3/4 filled with soap for my mom? lolz... oh well... my tante called me not long after... the operator was like "is this 96555981? can i speak to mr hafizan pls?" scary? i thot the singtel operator called me to remind me to pay my bills? lolz... think too much? heh.. yeah... so my tante spoke to me twice... said she bot for me a quik tee... and its white... totally love it... the design's exactly like the wallet the band peeps bot for me... told me to take care of my bro... yeah... so sad? oh well... i miss adit... bah! sobsob... oh well... i gtg and work hard now! cannot let everyone down... -work hard boy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home