stabs.of.reality

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

hey man... short day? ha... to my surprise i end at 12.45 on tuesdays wef last tuesday? ha... yay! then monday also no more mass econs tutorial... can go off at 3... like finally? 2 mths before As! -gasps-... anyway... ms tie calls us slave boys and girrrlls? ah duhs... of cuz we have to do her bidding wad? dun do her tutorial then kena scolded also... duh? contradicting herself lor... anyway... my ipod still isnt ready ah... met clive on the way outta sch... he was going home just to feed his dog? lolz... yeah... went home and slept... did some maths... tv time... watched singapore's brainiest kids... my dad was happily taking down scores of me and my bro and everyone else's too? ha... my bro's sucha cheater lor... hear me say answers then quickly follow... whu invented pennicilin... marie curie rite? my bro happily maria lor... lolz... maid ah? ha... i think i won? ha... oh yes... i'm so into this song by siti nurhaliza? my god... this song is like the 3rd malay song i have outta 600? the probability's like 0.02? how? binomial to poisson? normal? choose? ha... whatever... i quite like stats eh... anyway! the rooftop cafe's treat cancelled... bloody hell... going back on his words ah! but good also ah... hopefully i can collect my ipod tmr... yio chu kang? lost sheep time... okok... nites~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home