stabs.of.reality

Saturday, October 04, 2003

heyhey... i went town again yesterday? like happiness of the yr? as if As are so long over? oh well... went with cha and ib... met joni on the bus... smiled at her... shortly after tt she smsed me "your gf ah... :)"... happily? no? heh... oh yes... there was this bus conductor lah... then check check our ezlink... he came to this guy... chinese blondie... late teens or wad... he was shocked at wad he saw? me too? ha! his ezlink was tt of an indian pri sch boy sia?! lolz... like wad happened lor? cudnt help smiling? ha... like so lacking conviction? duhs... went town... i got myself this niceeeeeeee tee... thanks cha? belated pressie? super? its so nice... its black? not white anymore? i think my first black tee? ha... excluding band tees... and it goes well with my unworn stussy berms? no matching top u see? ha... oh yes... edna... cudnt find ur evita peroni hairband? went to isetan scotts... then there was this hugo boss sale... super super sale... saw this real nice tee... $169... the discount read "up to 70% off" so i was like... whoa... super bargain... but no? its already discounted? but its damn nice... oh well... lolz... then went home at like 5+... ran for the bus cuz its empty? lolz... damn shagged? dunno why... trips to orchard always make me tired and all? heh.. went home... then shortly after tt my mom picked me and my bro up... went to JE cuz my bro wanted to buy some game... then went to bt batok for dinner... then got an sms from angel... she said she saw mel at the JE mac? and i was there 10 mins ago? stunned? i cud have studied with her for like 2mins? ha... just a small world lor... had pita for dinner... niceeee.... oh well... slacked the night away when i ought to be doing smth productive? ok... so today's sunday... just met zac aka mr fashion consultant... lolz... went to exchange our fashion mags? all in the quest for prom clothes? ha... wanted to wear this quik tee... but found my saints pe tee... so i wore it lor? this is the 2nd time wearing it? the first time was in perth (didnt dare to wear it in sg? so perth?) when i met my jc band fest frd? stunned... yeah... and zac happily thot my vest is those formal kind with buttons and all? sorry ah... but no? i'm no father lor... ha... ok then... lets look forward to a productive day.. hopefully...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home