stabs.of.reality

Saturday, September 27, 2003

heyhey... hmm... lets start from thursday.. wad paper was it? oh.. econs p1 and p2! econs p1 was like... horrible of the yr? i find them tuff? like perpetually lor? bahh... but p2 was kinda good? ha... was looking thru the mindmap on wage restructuring? gosh i was so lucky... it seriously came out for case study lor? thank god i cud answer the questions... kinda confident? as in i wun fail lah? not confident of scoring.. i wish lor? ha.. went home on thursday.. totally like slacky mode already lor? cuz next day we're gonna go wilddddddddddd mah? ha... did onli 3 topics of physics... ideal, thermo and fluids... was busy memorising derivations and all... and none came out for p3?!? like wth? idiot of the yr lor... my p3 was subjected to the law of diminishing returns man? q1 was done in 10 mins... q3 15 mins... q2 and 6 took like forever? i seriously didnt knoe how to do lor... E = V/d... where's V sia?! then U = -GMm/r... where's M (mass of the earth)?! wth! i thot its a constant and SUPPOSED to be given lor? almost used the eqn for gravitation potential which is soo wrong? but i tikam M = 6 X 10^24... correct?! haha... got chance... oh well... nuclear physics was realli tuff? dunno why i chose tt qn also... fluids was like? huh? wth?! how to apply the formulae and all sia... basket lor... damn sad? oh well... paper ended... started to go a lil wild? haha.. no lah... rushed home... slacked abit... bathed and changed to get set for wilderness? haha... sorry its a class joke? just smth we processed outta ms tie's saying? ha... anyway... yes... i was the latest? my god lor... i cud be on time... but the bloody feeder bus was filled with sec sch students? cuz i happened to leave my house at 1pm? hmph... and i didnt wanna end up perspiring and all... not nice? especially when u just bathed? i wanted airconnnnnnn~... so i took the bus opposite and took mrt from yew tee... to orchard... nv shall i again? 45 mins journey sia... so long lor... end up being the latest... ha... went to watch turn left turn right at cine... serious the seats were soooooooo comfy lor? and yes... the movie isnt tt bad? wud give it a hmm... 6.464298571986 outta 10? heh... but seriously... the coincidences were tooo many lor? just too much... ha... but edmund chen damn funny? ha... oh well... didnt quite like the ending... like cud be happier lor? heh... after movie went to heeren... annex... mambo... they have new bags... saw a nice one... but like... wads the use if i buy it lor? my bro's gonna end up using cuz NS is next yr? anyway... then went to paragon i think... yup... super posh! nice... ha... went to AX... not very nice lah... expensive also... $229 for a pair of khakis? then went to guess... not tt bad... $129 for khaki jean-nish pants... (sorry jeannie? ha..)... considered buying it... but thot of looking at other stuffs... went to the new quik shop at paragon.. told myself i had to check tt out? heh... so i realli wanted to buy a tee or smth... saw this ok looking tee... not say very outstanding... haha... then went to hmm... wisma... topshop... i think the clothes are sooo not me lor? like so for the pubbing crowd? me.. pub? no way... ha... went to zara at the then planet hollywood? wohoho... so posh... found my khakis! so damn cheap! 50 bucks lor? i mean seriously it is cheap... then went to try... kinda big... for me... BMI so low? haha.. dun ask lor? ha... but i still bot it lah... too good to a deal... oh have i told u? think i'm going khakis for prom... as in the colour khaki? not khaki berms or whatnot? and guess what... khaki/tan/brown shades are all like colours of the season? wah... fashion prognosticator! ha... heh... then saw a nice vest also... brown... so matches my khaki pants? heh... but onli bot the pants in the end... but told myself i had to get the vest soon? cuz i'm scared it'd be outta stock or season? always happens to me? hmph... kiasu abit mah... ha... ok... then went for dinner... 2 hours lor? just talked about everything... then finally went home... happy day i had? up till orchard onli? when i got home... my dad happily told me i'm enlisting on 16th of jan! i stunned lor... got so mad? like sooo soon lor? hai.. sadness... but not too bad? garrie msged me later... asking me when i'm enlisting... he's on the same date as mine? yay... future bunkmates? heh... baz also! not tt bad afterall... oh man do i sound like i'm looking forward to enlistment? no. hmph... oh well... went out again today.. went to my grandma's place... on the way... my mom told me smth about my stepmom? man she sucks! I HATE HER! super imposed period! argh.. total bitch sia. she's so gonna get it when i tell my dad. yes i am going to do tt. bitch. argh. she accused me and my bro of being lazy? pls lah.. look whus the lazy one lor bitch! i loathe her. argh. ok.. fine... nvm about her... i was just so pissed upon hearing tt? hai... then went to my grandma's for a while... then went to town... heh... my mom said she'd buy me my prom shirt... get to save money? walked and walked... damn tired? 2 days already? ha... was at isetan scotts... ok fine... this couple was toking behind me and my mom... talking and walking behind us... i thot normal couple... couple as in one guy one girl? no need to be together or wad k? then i turned behind... it was diana?!?!?!? i was stunned! she was also stunned! ha... serious lor... how small can the world get?!?! stunned of the yr man... shant say whu the guy is... hehe... then went to shop around... passed by springfield... shades of brown/cream everywhere? and stripes everywhere? saw this nice one but my mom said it isnt nice? so ok lor... then went to scotts foodcourt... my mom ate i didnt... then to tangs... to check out luggage for my year end trip... (oh yes... divert abit... i can go overseas! yay... confirmed? my mom called CMPB and enquired... my enlistment date's on 16th of jan 2004... i'm going on dec 19th and returning on jan 2nd... yay yay... happy? heh...) anyway... went to check out the mens dept also... oh man... ck briefs are very ex? super comfy i guess... heh... why am i telling u this anyway? heh... then went to zara... yay yay... i got my vest? happy! my "soon" was actually today? ha... my mom was the one whu wanted to go zara? i didnt like force her or anything? heh... i still had to top up 20 bucks cuz it exceeded 50 lor... heh... then went to taka to buy food... bot haagen daz' midnight cookies or smth? damn yummy! niceeeeeee~... heh... then went home... on the bus... lolz! so funny lor? its like me and my mom were sitting down... then this person alighted.. so got empty seat.. this kiasu lady rushed for the seat... at the same time there was a lady near her seat? and she dropped this thing of hers? so the first woman was kinda blocked? so while the second woman was picking up her dropped thing, she instantly sat on her way up? hahaha... i found it funny lor? it happened way fast... and the first woman went back to her original standing position... i looked at my mom... and smiled... she laughed? like kinda loud? ha... oh well... funny mah... then went home lor... tt was my day... this is my entry... so bloody long i guess? oh yes... enjoy my new blog... kinda laggy? wanted to upload this traffic pic... orangey? kinda like tt of my ex-blog? and edna's? ha... traffic-orangey-frds? ha... but i dunno how to? if anyone knoes tell me ya? heh... ok then... nights~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home