stabs.of.reality

Friday, September 12, 2003

boo hoo... my prelims are so screwed?! i fear econs p3 the most man... revision's going at a way slow pace? argh... i was just reading 8 days and they had this extra thingy... like promoting gold coast and brisbane with fann wong in it? so cool! haiz... i so feel like going there again? the weather's like so nice.. shopping's like so fantastic... surfer clothes paradise? ha... i better start saving enuff money now for my year-end trip... and hopefully i wun be enlisted too early ya? heh. had tuition yesterday... was quite happy cuz it ended quite early? and he didnt make us do tt stupid thing where everyone's supposed to ask a qn? means u gotta knoe ur basics sorta thing? whew... then went to JE... went to zap some stuff from audrey... physics must-knows... last resort? haha... then went to buy the pirated software for windows xp... then went to eat zinger meal... and studied econs... yes yes yes... all alone? how sad... but ya... it was for my own good? i dun think i gave myself 100% focus... more like 75.32952949%? ha... oh yes! was at JE yesterday right... so thot i'd go check out this handphone shop since the prices there are like so ridiculously cheap? 3100 for 38 bucks! after trading in my 6100! sigh! how? bloody tempting can... but i still want my 6100 lei... and its like... i already have 4 years till my plan with singtel expires (after 2 upgrades? lolz...) so if i upgrade again it'll be 6 years lor! wth? until i get married sia... ha... no lah? but its realli tempting... and my mom said its ok if i wanna upgrade lei? ha.. anyone wants to buy? any phone? i'll bring u to the shop k... damn cheap lor! ha... okok! focus! after studying... my mom picked me up... went to pick my bro and adit and his family... ha! cutie of the year... went to bt timah to eat... didnt feel good cuz my throat's sore? so eat anything nice also like nothing lor? ha... anyway at bt timah my mom passed the car to my uncle? cuz she's scared of parking? ha... ah duhs... oh yes! i met nicholas... didnt say hi to him ah? wonder how he's doing... ha... then went to IMM cuz my aunt wanted to shop for some stuffs for her frds... this frd of hers... pls lor? so insulting? her indonesian friend wanted her to buy corn beef... and was sorta implying to my aunt tt she cant read? pls lor... pple until uni lor? bitch. dusnt pay to be kind ya pple! heh... then back in the car to my another uncle's place... my mom was asking adit whether his dick is circumcised anot... and he went smth like "oh... it can be big... it can be small"? hahaha! so cuteeeeee.... so innocent lor? ha... then went over to my another uncle's place for like an hour plus... the place reeks of cats smell? sorry edna? but my tt uncle has like 10 cats i think? gosh... ha... adit's going back tmr! oh man... nvm... he's coming back in dec anyway! ok! i'm going to upgrade to windows xp after this... hopefully it'll turn out well ya! gonna do some econs man... ok! adit roxx! -3+61 little stabs of reality to curse my nonchalance- (i'm soooooo dead after those stabs!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home