stabs.of.reality

Saturday, September 06, 2003

heyy... havent been blogging i knoe... lazy's the word? and i like didnt wanna post a new entry cuz i want the pilot requirement to be there? ha... and i like dun wanna reveal all my life to someone? lolz... well its like one week to prelims! gasp... tension of the year man! oh well... i kinda slacked this week? gosh... no time! had some maths mock p2 on wednesday... which was useless lah? mass discussion? 2 hours into the paper... they asked who wanted to leave... i'd say 3/4 of the LT raised their hands? pls lor... how taxing sia... especially when statistics is two-thirds of the paper! god? ha... yeah... so i went home to sleep... wad else? oh ya... ms tie's been ok... she hasnt been teaching.. rather giving us tutorial times to practice and keep time tt sorta thing? yah lor... thursday was damn sad day lor? i wanted to pon phy lect and tut... u wanna knoe my time table? lunch is 1.30 to 2.15... phy lect 2.15 to 3... break one period... and then comes phy tut at 3.45 to 4.30? how stupid! might as well go home sia... ya... so i wanted to go home? which i didnt at all? stayed till phy tut sia... which was a wild tutorial... ha... went home with queen maron... got home and checked my email... i really shouldnt?! i was pissed man... like my pc's corrupted or smth? everytime wanna open up some programmes not enuff memory? pls lor... 5gb not enuff ah! so i cudnt take it.. went to recover the pc... its like reformatting without loss of contents.. so i thot the pc would work fine... then halfway thru recovering the prog said not enuff memory? then i cudnt get to windows! my god... tts it? ultimate sadness? my 700 mp3s and my movies all gone? some unwatched at tt? sigh... but managed to save half of my mp3s thanks to my trusty ipod... haha... anyway! adit's coming to town! yes man! i sooooo miss him? edna has her aidan... i have my adit! ha... cant wait! and this means my revision's gonna slacken abit lor? but nvm... i shall slog into the wee hours of the morning... heh.. happy! anyway... fri was a dumb day lah... like wads new? 4 breaks in between... totally sian diao? yah... i forked out $18 for my class for the econs dictionary... cuz of someone! whu hasnt been paying umpteen times. so much for being rich. or so u claim? whatever. heh... but realli! the econs dictionary is realli good! lotsa lotsa thanks to ms tie for slogging 10 hours when its teachers day?! its realli good... we salute her! hahaha... its a class joke? saluting and all? ha... we're gonna work hard for her... damn touched? ha... had tuition today... went to bt batok for breakfast... had my fave pita! yup... tuition was scary? its like he assigned each of us a phy fact... and everyone's supposed to qn tt fact? he gave me like 6 J/kg... gravitational potential or smth? damn stress! i havent started on gravitation lor? tension.. and he's gonna continue this method wef after prelims! better work hard man! oh man... oh btw! sally chua called me hafiz during thursday's gp? stunned? serious.. like who calls me tt lor? my family? heh... anyway... yup.. work hard pple! - 7+65 little stabs of reality to curse my nonchalance -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home