stabs.of.reality

Saturday, August 23, 2003

hey man... heh... i thot my ipod would be ready for collection on wednesday since its just updating the ipod software... but no? and guess wad... applecentre's at amk st 64... nurni happened to be going to amk st 65 lor? her bro's sending her... wah lao! if only my ipod was ready lor... ok nvm... went to the bandroom to get my bottlish invite? ha... nice... felt good... i miss band! miss the pple... miss playing hongkong game with the err... oh so slow cailing? haha... fun... sigh? oh well... stayed for a while... then went home to sleep lor... yup... thursday was kinda short too cuz i ponned phy lect and tutorial to collect my ipod... bt batok to yck kinda fast actually? 35 mins by mrt? kinda overestimated the duration of the journey... ha... so in the end i got there earlier and got home earlier also... and yes... they gave me a new ipod! i think my mom's complaints plus my bugging paid off? ha... went home... uploaded some songs... and in the end i was late for tuition? just bcuz of tt? ha... tuition was kinda ok... time's really running out ya... -gasps- anyway... went home... caught a bit of tv... and irced... and then slept... didnt do anything much... yesterday was like the longest day of the week lor... 4.30pm? damn sianz... studied abit of phy during my break... kinda sleepy.. so slept 40 mins? woops... ha... they were playing bsb's millennium in LT5? was in backstage studying mah... so nice! tts it? i went home to dl all the songs? ha... nice... and uploaded them into my ipod... but still wayyyyyyy short of its full capacity? ha... oh well... stayed up with her to study together... not physically present... but ya? heh... stayed up till 1+... went to sleep... woke up at 7... kinda not happy... but i made myself happy after tt? resumed abit of phy... then got ready to go to sch lor... the test was horrible? i blacked out... forgot the de broglie's wavelength formula? thanks diana... haha... hope to pass yea... like who doesnt? heh... then went jp to eat cheese fries... walked around... my fave's shoe's gone? hai.. ultimate sadness... oh well... slept in the afternoon... and finally... it rained? good... so hot nowadays... ok then... she told me something? ha.. like whatever ya... nights~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home