stabs.of.reality

Saturday, January 21, 2006

in the previous post i blogged about my stolen wallet. well, have i told you about the other thief? bloody swine stole my pants which i hung outside to dry! and i only wore it twice! freak. told my dad about it and he said my stepmom once saw his clothes somehow got to the staircase at the end of the corridor. hmm. whoever you are, i curse that you'll have rabies and a head full of lices that you'll bald soon even yunnam can't save it. argh. so down on my luck these past few weeks!

shopping with my mom last week. she got herself another pair of shoes. [i can safely say that if she's ever gonna go bankrupt, it's her many many shoes seriously!] and i got another pair of pumas! hah. think she's rubbing off some of her imelda marcosism to me? i'm just hoping those pumas are not a case of impulsivity. heh. and there are so many things i wanna get. like a watch, a new bag, the 7370, more clothes...

sent in my appeal to nus the week before, thinking that i'd have better chances since the results are not even out. they called me last week. nope, not to call me down for an interview, but to tell me that i can only appeal after the posting results are out. which probably means it'll be in like may/june? bah. and in last week's recruit was sia's advertisement for cadet pilots. my dad was like "why not you try to apply? then i'll get your aunt to help you." haha. think i'll do just that! again.

made a promise to myself to brush up on my french fundamentals. i'll do just that these 2 weeks since there isn't a class next saturday. i so am.

there was this much talked about bb gathering yesterday. even my friend was like "they must have invited the whole school since even you're going and i'm not!" right. class ended at 5.30pm, spent $4 on the brownies at the sch's cafe which is kinda nice just to kill some time. reached bt timah at like 6.20pm, the meeting time wasnt till 6.45pm. waited till 7.30pm and no one was there! grr. and meet them i did not, headed home i did.

took the bus home. and soon enough, these group of kids boarded and 3 of them squeezed into 2 seats next to me. i didn't mind that they were noisy. but the girl next to me had this unpleasant smell! god. i think it's her hair or something. grr. i got so pissed that i shifted seats. she's like 7 and stinks. eiu.

sunday. slack. dvds. frenchies. toodle y'all! and mel, happy 21 and 1/365th! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home