stabs.of.reality

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i was casually telling my friend who's also pro-french that i'd like to study in france and he gave me these 2 websites. went checking them out, and guess what?! tuition fees are damn cheap! as stated on the website. so i got all excited and enquired in an email. and the french education representative said the french govt subsidises FULLY your tuition fees in public universities. omg? can you believe it? FULLY okay? and applicable to international students too. holy lord. yearly you'll only need to pay the application fees which cost like eur300? about sgd600. plus daily expenses, accomodation fees and whatnots, the total could be lesser than studying in singapore!

ah yes. this shall be my ideal tertiary plan. i've enquired further. and if everything seriously falls within my expectation i'm going there! my mom's okay about, my dad should be too since it's not that expensive. ahhh. imagine me coming back speaking fluent french [fug that british accent english]! that's gonna be an added advantage for a malay. i can so see myself working for air france as a locally based pilot! haha. if they do have one. omg! okay okay. let's not get my hopes too high up before anything's confirmed.

that aside, hari raya's fine. business' abit better than last year's. haha. probably what my mom said came true. whatever you give will somehow come back to you. i gave each of my grandma a green packet!

i just bought a second hand pc from a friend. hai. i just spent sgd450 like that can? and i dont feel a shit. hai. and this pc looks normal to me. sad. speaking of money, i have like 3 more paydays to go! ord loh! and black shoes or brown shoes? black or brown? brown or black? black or brown!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home