stabs.of.reality

Sunday, July 03, 2005

one of the boring weekends ever. sigh. wasted both days at home. went out for a while for a gathering at my friend's place. didn't wanna go lah, but was just being nice. and since there wasnt any lunch, so yeah. haha. left after like what, 30 mins? not my fault man. i've never really been close to the malay community in sch? what do you call someone who speaks english, even during malay lessons? hafizan. haha. duh. lame-o.

sia's currently looking for cadet pilots, as advertised in classifieds. then again, their website always says they're looking for cadet pilots. downloaded the form, filled in already. haha. i wonder whether they'll allow cadet pilots to take part time degrees that sorta thing? if they ever accept me, i'll be like the youngest pilot ever! cool shit. oh yes. took a passport sized photo today since the form required one. darn. its like i'm not facing the camera directly! holy shits. and my specs made it more obvious. die. sia wont like this! lol. and guess what the lady did? took a photo using her digicam, transferred it to her pc, edited and cropped using adobe photoshop and printed it out. i'd be able to do that too if i've got my own photo printer lor! duh. six bucks for that.

range this week! so so enthu. at least i can escape from the drudgery of the admin stuff and sabotage my understudy. haha. he has to learn soon anyway. but what admin stuff is there to talk about when my csm will go for range with me? cuz its like he's the one who assigns me jobs? right. nvm. it'll be good if my whole team gets marksan! 200 bucks! oh yeah. for year2 shoots, it'll be like a teamwork sorta thing. no more individual shots.

ironing my uniform makes me a step closer to monday. argh. but guess what, it's already july! 8 more months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home