stabs.of.reality

Thursday, April 28, 2005

and so i turned 20 yesterday. no big deal. felt like any normal day. it was that bad. and i didnt have any bday off or whatever. boohoo. and thanks to friends who remembered. thanks to those 2 friends of mine who had to post a pic of me on their blogs and announced to the whole world that i turned 20 yesterday. freaking paiseh sia. haha. and to those who didnt, well... shame on you then. tsk. nvm. my 21st will be a better one.

oh. good news. i passed my 4th advanced test. early bday present i guess? so now i can start driving! yay. i'm a test closer to my license. haha. right.

i just realised on my bday eve that i have a discount of 25% off all levis apparel? and its only applicable for my bday month. like freak? the month ends this saturday! damn. 25% is a significant discount. feel like getting a new pair of jeans. think i'll go down to town on saturday. anyone intending to get a pair of levis or smth? heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home