stabs.of.reality

Sunday, March 13, 2005

hey man. gosh. its almost been a mth since i last blogged? but time passes by faster this way, no? haha. it really does! anyways, life is still the same lah. nothing dandy or anything lor. work's been the same. so monotonous i dread it. hai. oh well... a year and 2 more days to go...

went back to jj last mth for their love fiesta funfair thingy. went back more to see the teachers actually. but i only talked to one. no one else but dear ms tie. and she still remembers me! holy lord. and one of my classmates were like praising ms tie infront of her? with things like "ms tie, i'm really glad you pushed me. if not for you i wouldnt have done so well for econs" etc etc. right. haha.

i think the imelda marcos [male version] is growing in me. i bought a pair of pony sneakers last week cuz they were on 15% off. and i've been eyeing them since eons ago. and yesterday i saw this really really nice pair of puma shoes. its totally the same model as my current one just that the colour's different? gosh. was telling my mom and she was like "do not get more shoes!". and i was like "but you yourself buy shoes almost every time u come to town!". haha. and when i showed her the shoes she actually told me to get it. hmm. i think i will. hah. and i still havent found the perfect pair of shoes to go with my brownies. hmm...

i was at my most singaporean on friday night. was damn pissed cuz of some regulation KLM amended without letting my mom [whus a frequent flyer] knoe. and she ended up having to spend 170 bucks extra on my bro's ticket. was asking mel for an ending and she gave me a totally powerful one. it read smth like "to say i'm disappointed is an understatement". i added the adjective gross to it. how about tt? haha.

okay lah. suffering from a mental block right now. cant really think of what else to blog. prolly cuz its been so long since i last blogged that there's so much to type but my mind's a mess. hah. see ya man! let's hope this seemingly long week look short yeah!

p.s. and psst! i do not tolerate FLM. at all. guess the inies. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home