stabs.of.reality

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

hey man. on off today! heh. anyway i havent blogged about the 200 bucks which i could have gotten so easily but i didnt? yeah. the monetary award for a marksman is 200 bucks. i'm a bobo. i knew it. so obviously i wasnt aiming to get that lah. but on the first day of my range i was a marksman. haha. shocked and everything else of cuz. day shoot = 13/16. night shoot = 12/12. to get marksman u needa get > 22 outta 28. so obviously i got 25. but that was just my trial test. the following day was the actual test. day shoot i again got 13/16. could have done better but i kinda lost it towards the end cuz i panicked. even the sir told me to calm down. hah. a tad disappointed but i got 13! so i thought marksman was like akan datang. i thought. grr. night shoot i only managed to score 5/12. wtf. damn bloody disappointed. and so... those 200 bucks flew away. so much for having so much plans on what to do with it and all. sigh.

made use of my off today to replace those worn out parts of my specs at tj pagar. so they replaced my rubber sides and the holders [which rest on ur nose] free of charge. and they even offered to replace my current oakleys for a new pair cuz mine's a lil corroded! for 30 bucks. i mean. is that cool or what! was kinda impressed! but alas my model has no stock. so the girl said she'll call me up when the stock arrives in 2-3 weeks time. will prolly go on my duty off bah. and subsequently i can replace my lenses also.

it was still kinda early so i went to walk2. my curiosity got the better of me and led me to find those gay clubs. haha. found one. and this gay looking guy which came from tt club's direction kinda confirmed my suspicion. haha. so how mel? let's go check it out one day k. lol.

a friend of mine said i've got baby fat. this is bad. gonna go running every other day with effect from tonight! really hoping its not NATO. no action talk only. i shant procrastinate. yes i shant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home