stabs.of.reality

Sunday, November 07, 2004

back from my weekend trip to jb! man it was good. didnt quite like the hotel we stayed at tho. think it fails as a 5 star hotel. haha. sahur dishes were like... boring? except for the corn sago dessert thingy. but shopping was good! heheh. hmm. let's see what i got for myself. my baju kurung after like much hunting. a pair of puma sneakers. a pair of leather sandals for hari raya. a pair of levis. and lastly, a bigger tummy. ha.

was asking the faggy salesman for a size 7 for my leather sandals lah. then he shouted over to this guy whu shouted over to another chinese fella to go get the sandals. he came back later with the last piece which was a size 6. he was still holding onto the box so i helped myself to the sandals lah. and this malay guy scolded him for not offering to take out the sandals? not like i mind or what lah right. duh. he just went all quiet? so my mom was like "in work, u gotta be patient" after which she repeated it in malay lest the guy wudnt understand? haha. right.

broke fast at danga bay. its this by the bay sorta hawker centre? i wudnt say its a hawker centre cuz its too classy to be one. the food there was goooood. and cheap? had fish and chips, burger, a lil of my mom's mee rebus and otak2! and yeah. of cuz i went back to the hotel with a bigger tummy. grr.

reached home at around 1pm. put my stuffs and followed my mom to town. she got herself a digicam! canon ixus40! omg. its small and slim! damn its nice. went to sew my samping. whew. like finally. and while waiting for my samping to be ready, went over to tangs. renovations all done. a new swanky tangs! think i wanna get for myself a plain white fcuk tee. a tad ex at $60 but it's a lil unique albeit plain? ha. right. saw this nice blue fcuk sweater also. but it freaking costs $130. dunno whether to get it anot. then again, hari raya's coming. so might consider getting it. then the white tee plus the sweater will go well with my new levis and new sneakers. haha. sweet... now i'll just have to look forward to hari raya! yayyyy...

another day goes by, will never know, just wonder why
you made me feel good, made me smile
i see it now, and i can say it's gone...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home