stabs.of.reality

Sunday, September 26, 2004

remember zamri? my gross, super fat and gay colleague? the one whu likes to chao keng at the expense of others? and i even had to do his sunday duty for him? he's such a fucker. period. bloody hell. his hp line is like under my name lah. [in case ur wondering why i let him sign under my name, its cuz his chao keng acts hadnt started then. he cudnt possibly run away since he's in my camp, i thought] and all along he dusnt allow me to like open and see the bill cuz he claims his dad wants to be the first to see it. and he told me his dad's been paying the bill. so i'm like "okay. no worries" since his dad's paying them.

got a bloody shock when i opened the bill last week. last mth's bill was $370! outta which he only paid $170. outstanding amount of $200. and he lost his phone last mth so he suspended his line? suspension/termination fee = $500. so grand total. and i really mean GRAND total is $706 for this month. fucking hell. i bet his dad hasnt even seen the bill lah! much less pay them. fucker.

so i thot i'd give him a surprise visit to his place since he didnt work on friday and saturday. when i was walking to his place, i saw him? i was like "oh fuck!" and quickly made a sharp turn and hid in a corner. [didnt want to confront him. in case he pleads with me and not tell his parents or smth] waited for him to walk past but he didnt? in the end i noticed his frd looking at my direction? bloody hell. so i quickly walked and made a big detour to his place.

only his grandpa was home then. so i made do with him. me being not so proficient in malay couldnt make much of an impact. darn. made my point anyway. and only after i went to his place was i told tt he dusnt stay with his parents. his parents stay in bt gombak. and the address he gave the guardroom is his grandpa's. clever fucker.

got a call from his cousin just now. he told me his grandma's gonna foot the bill cuz they like dowan to implicate me anymore? he even told me not to tell zamri? i was like "i'll see how. ok. bye." lol. how can he not knoe when he's committed such a grave mistake! bloody hell. all my colleagues knoe about this matter anyway. so whatever. he has to knoe. he needs to be taught. fucker. and how can he unabashedly let his grandma pay for the bill while he gets away scot free and be happy happy? bloody hell. fuck the fucking faggot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home