stabs.of.reality

Thursday, June 09, 2005

hey man. enjoyed myself throughly the previous weekend! haha. the gathering on saturday was one of the best we've had. nono, i think that's the best cuz we had full attendance. dinner at thai express and some chilling out joint at bugis. had wanted to go to this boardgames cafe at bugis but settled for some homely-feeling cafe. stayed there for like 2 hours plus playing card games. didnt know playing murderer was so so fun. haha.

sunday afternoon was spent discussing IT problems with ling and tz over lunch. hahaha. nice. met an ex-classmate over there too. went to the east to meet a friend, and i met another friend over there. meet the friends weekend man. thoroughly enjoyed myself, really. heh.

then again, its not always rainbows and butterflies. work sucks. its saddening whenever i see my colleagues sleeping and having nothing to do. iso meeting on tuesday, my csm said he didnt want me to follow him. so i was like freaking happy? and my colleague had to sabo me and said he didnt know how to type minutes and my csm was like "nvm. call hafizan!" right. i know nuts about typing minutes. so there i was recording down things said which i felt were important. duh.

the only consolation i had was that its a super short short week. on some powerpoint shit course today and tmr. and i'm on off on monday. haha. so its a super super long weekend. and pay's in tonight! double yay-ness! oh. the course is super boring cuz its super super basic. zzz. and since its near bugis, i walked past edna's shop cuz she claims her colleague reminds me of her? no lor edna. that guy's like so meek? haha.

oh? did i tell u i might be backing out of my french class? hai. they keep postponing the first lesson? i dunno. its so dodgy. oh well. i really hope i can get my downpayment back. that would mean an extra 200 bucks to spend! woohoo. oh! army news is gonna interview next week regarding my heroic act. !@#$%^&...

okie! time out time out. so so so loving my phillipe starck, me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home