stabs.of.reality

Friday, September 16, 2005

it's friday today. tgif? absolutely... not. fif, more like it. fark it's friday! hai. ever since my csm came back from his long mc he's been having frequent moodswings. my sgt even had a quarrel with him, to the extent that my csm will just email my sgt whatever he wants to tell when they're like metres away? and who's the one who's suffering? yours truly. i gotta be the messenger, middleman. freak lah. freak my csm. go and have a relapse of heart attack lah bloody swine.

i'm an rp. why make me type minutes and stuff? and when things dont happen like they're supposed to i get blamed. bloody hell. did i even volunteer? hell no man. i get pushed around to other departments to do their jobs? like freak? and fif part 2. i'm on duty this coming sunday. fif part 3? i won't have my duty off on monday cuz i gotta stay back and supervise the night duty personnel? wtf? saf fucking give me a pay increment like that lah! if you think i'm responsible enough to do all these give me a rank promotion as well lah! bloody swines. argh. everything little meagre thing also they find me. and my colleagues aren't being helpful by giving me more work just cuz i'm the admin spec. if it's within your means, diy lah! fark. i'm tired. really so so tired.

i want a break. i wanna go on a holiday. doesn't help that my mom's in dubai. and she's off to france next week. sigh. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home