stabs.of.reality

Monday, January 22, 2007

my mom's been taking this supplement thingy and fortunately for her she won some money from some lucky draw that supplement company held. but she had to fly to dubai on saturday. so her son had to do her the favour of attending the prize giving ceremony on her behalf. so that was fine.

in all sleepiness, i lugged myself from alliance francaise to some ulu bukit merah industrial estate. upon reaching there, i was shocked to know that the winners were gonna be interviewed on the before and after effects of consuming that supplement thingy. not a normal interview! one with the camera recording, one whose replies have to be done in malay and will probably be shown on suria and played on radio. omg. my first reply was "err, can i answer in english?" for obvious reasons. lol.

this makcik before me was first. so i had the pleasure of laughing at her during her recorded interview. haha! funny funny. right. only to know that my turn was impending. urgh. makcik went off cuz she had to rush, the other prize winners came and i was the first one to be shot in front of like 10 people! mats and all. it was soooo embarassing! i kept having to retake and there were even times i stuttered. and also moments of "err, what's ____ in malay?" while the camera was recording. sigh. and when my mom called me at night, i bitched the whole thing to her, only to have her laughing at me! like thanks?!

on a related note, my recent performance in the diplôme d'études en langue française got me thinking about what i'm really good at. sigh.

anyway, photos!



and we're gonna go clubbing this week! i hope i'll go. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home