stabs.of.reality

Monday, May 05, 2008

i know i haven't been updating for longest time! but this calls for an update! haha. last sunday, 270408, ahem, happened to be the walk-in interview for SIA cabin crew. i didn't wanna waste like my whole bday waiting and stuff. friends were like telling me to just go, just go. and i decided to screw it and just go. and look where birthday luck got me! i'm almost, almost with SIA! had my medical check-up last week and now waiting for the all important call of my life. sigh. the wait is horribleeee. i seriously hope my childhood asthma won't affect my chances of becoming a steward or something. i hope to start training in june. hopefully 090608. with xuemin. so got friend friend! i'm really hoping they will let me defer my reservist.

speaking of which makes me DAMN pissed. one, they informed us during last year's ict the dates for the second year ict. so okay, fine. noted and all. but up till now i still haven't gotten official notification when all my friends have already gotten theirs? so i e-mailed them like three weeks ago and they said they'd get back to me soon. got a call from some guy saying they'll update me by tuesday. nope, no such calls. zilch. why should i be disadvantaged when they said notifications are given six months in advance to allow for nsmen to plan their schedule and what not. basket. freaking inefficient. but that said, reservist or not, i still want to defer reservist cuz i know they won't touch you if you're newly employed. and i hope SIA won't schedule me for training after my reservist. touchwood, touchwood!

i'm so excited i can't even get myself to study. and i wanna buy nice ties and shirts for training already. SIA, please call me soon!

we're flying first class,
up in the sky,
poppin' champagne,
livin' the life,
in the fast lane.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Bon Chance!!!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger aNgeL said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! YAY~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm superrrrrrrrr happy for you!!!
HEEHEE.. hope you get in!!! YAY~~

9:11 AM  
Blogger aNgeL said...

CONGRATS FIFI~

9:11 AM  
Blogger aNgeL said...

ehhh then you not gonna study anymore?? hmmm....

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home