stabs.of.reality

Sunday, June 29, 2003

hello... today was an ok day... did some maths revision.. bahh.. but too little i think? gonna do summore tonite and tmr? might be going down to woodlands library to tmr since everyone's been telling me its super conducive? heh.. might lah.. dunno? but if i'm not going there i'll prolly go to the mac near my place? i cant study at home.. too many distractions.. when the weather's in a sleepable mode... tts it? here i come my bed? btw i baked cookies... haha.. wth rite? all finished all... by myself? bahhhh... oh well... shall buck up... i will... and i shall do it... hee... i think maths is the most satisfying subject to revise bah? yah lor... oh well... i dowan to do badly for the midyrs... tho i think my preparation is like so slack and inadequate? oh well... i just dun wanna see the P? hmm.. why not i do badly this time round.. and do better for prelims? good progress award here i come? ha... ok... alot of things instore for me after exams... wanna revamp my room? haha.. wanna tidy up my wardrobe... wanna clear out the old stuffs and all... make things neat once again... heh... ok... good lucks pple... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home