stabs.of.reality

Sunday, October 05, 2003

oh.. productive day it was? kinda at least? ha... i blogged at 2.23pm right? slacked a lil while more... was already lying on my bed at 3pm? then checked my hp... mel msged me? asking me whether i wanted to study with her at JE mac? ok... honestly i almost rejected her? ha... on my bed already lei.. wad u expect? ha... i still went in the end... reached at 4.15... quite fast actually ya... then did like maths there lor... then didnt realise alot of pple were there also? as in jjcians? yeah... then i didnt realise singer was there too? stunned of the yr? was looking down... then saw this pair of feet... then turned behind... it was him? ha... not tt i recognise him by his feet or wad lah... but yeah... i didnt even see him going to the toilet sia... super friendly? waved hi and goodbye to me? ha... also, i didnt see angel going to the toilet! gosh.. wads with me... engrossed in maths? or was it just my saintly appearance? wearing saints pe tee mah... haha... misleading appearance? ha... did like 4-5 hours of maths... then in between wanted to do econs... bahh? no? sorry? heh... tired tired... kinda productive... finished like 7 maths revision tests... 2 more to go... heh.. shall study there more often ya... oh yes... for a moment i kinda forgot wad day it was? ha... lost in maths... lolz... nights~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home