stabs.of.reality

Saturday, November 01, 2003

hey man! productivity's like not peaking? gosh... 9 more days! needa mug my shit and whatever off! oh well... sally chua called me the other nite while i was bathing?! shudnt have brot my hp along with me to the bathroom! "hafiSan, i'm worried for u u knoe." bahhhh.. whatever? thanks but no thanks? tt 18/50 was the worst in my 18 years on earth lah k? not like i keep getting 18 perpetually? hmph! and now i have to see her next week! must prepare essay all?! wth... nvm... chill k... ha... anyway... was ambitious last nite? wanted to study till 5am all? as if lor... onli did a few qns?! bahhhh! sorry mel? soon k? ha! like when... shucks... i will tonite man! went to geylang (the bazaar u ass... wad were u thinking?) to break fast today... bot dengdeng... yummy... anyway! met my grandma's good frd... emotional moment! she was crying all! my mom was telling me she used to carry me when i was a baby and all!? gosh! when was tt? 17 years ago? ha... but ya... emotional moment lah... apparently my grandma lost contact with her? sad... but ya... reconciled. ha... oh well... then bot some food... went to east coast... like so nice? nice! when my As are 9 days?! ha! ass... i should have betted on man u and arsenal! ass... nvm... i shall be a good boy since its the fasting month ya... ha... ok... think i'm using too much exclamation marks instead of qn marks? ha... ok then... gonna mug my shit and whatever off... ha... nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home