stabs.of.reality

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

hey... pre-pre-enlistment post? bahhhh... so fast... went gymming on monday morning with darrell... aching all over now... but good lah... thanks for pushing me further huh... ha... this rj guy... so yaya one... rj rj lah... so wad. ur white pe tee looks yellowish lor... still wanna yaya. anyway have been going town for the past 3 days... am i bored or wad... went with sarah on monday... since we wanted to exchange the gifts we bought overseas... oh... saw quite a few pple? jem with ahem... ha... next day was with terence since he wanted to treat me to sakae buffet! ha... havent had fried gyoza for eons? went to the one at wheelock... i saw claudia... then eh? clive was next to her... cheeky smile all... ha. yeah... and guess whu we met?! xiaoxin from holland v! wah... he was like 2m behind us? super starry encounter k... ha... tall and handsome... yeah... went around to look for terence's shoes... saw this real nice adidas one... kinda vintage i think? but the grey one didnt have size8 or smth? sad... if not i'd have bot it... the puma one looks nice too... goes well with the jeans i bought in UK... met his mom later... and she thot i was the staff working at adidas? "ur jackson huh?" i was stunned? ha... but she's nice lah... good luck for NS all... nice lady... gave him his present b4 we left for home... went running after tt to kinda get things out... ha... sporty me? wednesday morning... woke up late... supposed to meet darrell at 9.15am at bt gombak... but woke up at 9.15am instead... thanks body clock... ha... have been sleeping late... like real late? cuz yeah... talk on the phone mah... ok anyway... gymmed for only an hour yesterday... but kinda intensive... it wasnt subjected to the law of diminishing returns lah huh... i wore the saints pe tee... ha... then was walking to my grandma's from the gym... this ac guy whu was running gave me some look lor... tt ac-and-sa-are-rivals look? ha... innocent eh? haha... my grandma wasnt home so yeah... went home slacked abit... got ready to meet steph and choo at town again... bummed around at town... crapped as usual... oh! met russell heng! my p2 to p6 classmate i think? wahhhhh... havent seen him for so long? didnt get to talk to him lah... just smiled? and i smsed him to confirm its him? ha... and he smokes? oh man... oh well... i ordered beef kailan lah... i seriously did... the woman gave me fried rice sia! wah lao... i also didnt check? hmph... mom picked me up and sent me to my grandma's place since she wanted to see me b4 i enlist... lolz! u knoe wad she said about me? she said my body looks big! haha! like just after 2 gym sessions and 1 run around the estate? ha... nonsense... mel wud be so happy lor... righto? ha... saw this real nice quik tee at flashnsplash... its really nice? maybe i'll buy it next week... botak and all. its really nice... but $42? normal quik tees cost $29 only? its white and kinda scribbly at the top? nice... man... i miss sch... not lessons but my friends? miss secretly laughing at ms tie whenever she says funny things or scolds pple funnily tt sorta thing? miss crapping with friends... miss band... miss hearing the teet-teet when tapping my ez-link... miss feeling the sense of satisfaction when getting my maths questions right... oh man... sigh... mel's not sending me off on friday anymore... man... spent like $35 on toiletries and everything for tmr... i bot facial wipes too? ha... secret? oh well... see ya soon k... i shall post my last entry as a civilian tmr noon... =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home