stabs.of.reality

Sunday, July 06, 2003

hey man... been slacking the whole weekend? heh... totally man... slacked on friday... went to town on saturday... with no intention of spending more than $30... right... i spent like $80? bahh! bought a new pair of shoes and a plain black tee... yay... a new pair of shoes to match my unworn stussy berms? heh... perfectionist at work? well... its pretty... then saw this guy with a nice pair of adidas shoes tt goes well with my berms also... but too bad? they dun have it... oh well... had some alumni band meeting today... bloody hell. happily conversing in cheena. grr. god save me! i shud have just went off there and then and told them i had to go and buy chinese-english dictionary! period. bloody hell... i hate it k. k... what else? oh yes... i was just reminded of my undone 4 compre papers after my nap today? bahhhh! i realli wanted to do but bloody hell... my pen ran outta ink? hmph... will do tmr man... nites ah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home