stabs.of.reality

Saturday, April 15, 2006

work hasn't been fun, seriously. what's a euphemism for tele-marketer? i dont know. argh. that's basically my job. and i dont like repeating the same lines over and over again. coupled with some gems attitude people can give. and to get 5000 entries by 27th april is absolute madness. it's a coincidence i assure you. bah. and so i've worked for 7 days. and i'm $420 richer. or, i'm almost crumpler bag, lacoste essential cologne and a philippe starck watch richer.

or not. i've been wanting to quit since like what? the second day? and that kinda burgeoned to the extent that i even started sending resumes from my office. haha. the pay's good but the passion isn't there. how? freak it. i'll probably send in my e-mail of resignation later tonight? haha. je ne sais pas! argh.

i kinda enjoyed my weekend last week. had a house party at one of my french classmate's house. potluck. so i thought of bringing my all-famous meringues. twice i baked, twice they didnt turn out. wtf? anyway, it was fun! c'est bien! tres bien! that classmate's a total cook lah. she's always baking stuff and bringing them to class for us. total french night, i tell you. we watched notre dame de paris, conversed in french and played french games! i thoroughly enjoyed myself! had an eye-opener later that night too. heh.

went for my cousin's wedding yesterday. i didn't wanna go, but since i promised them, i went. and no regrets man. bitch fest! i was gossiping with my cousin and three of my aunts. can you believe it? and i realised i've quite a number of pretty pretty relatives. and i cannot stop gushing about my stewardess aunt. she's damn damn pretty! think she's the epitome of the singapore girl. :)

was talking to her and another of my aunt regarding my cabin crew interview. and i posed this question. "if i get in, do i study or see the world?" over to you guys now!

je suis désolé. lo siento. ik ben droevig. sono spiacente. perdóname. gomenasai. mujhe maaf kardo. przeprasza. sli'kha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home