stabs.of.reality

Sunday, February 15, 2004

lets do a quickie update b4 i book in and nv come back for TWO weeks... sucks! arghhh... i'm like feeling how sucky now... thanks so much ns. hai... went out for lunch with my mom at bt timah... waited like a freaking 30 mins for the food and it still didnt come lah?! and pple whu ordered after us got their food first? my mom was mad lah... wanted to walk away without telling the man all? ha... so she scolded the man... i happily joined in lah... aksi english all... ha... and still dusnt wanna admit tt he's in the wrong! oh pls ur in the service industry yeah. service or f&b ah? nvm... f&b = service k. then went to courts... was hoping i cud get my pretty baby sony dsc-t1 today... but my mom said she'd get for me soon... i bet she wont... hai... was so looking forward to playing with it... then wont feel so sad when booking in today tt sorta thing? at least it'll lift my abysmal morale up slightly? hai... bot this cute lil crumpler pouch for my ipod... so cute? ha... then spent another $7 on some hardware mag just cuz it features the sony dsc-t1... waste of money sia. totally. went home and napped for an hour... and now i'm here... leaving soon... AND YES! pple have been telling me results will be out on end feb! tts like freaking early! tension tension time! my god... tts like in 2 weeks time! i'm not gonna book out for 2 weeks... field camp's from the 21st to the 27th of feb... so if the rumours are really true my field camp will be shortened yeah?! good! sigh... gtg get ready now... army sucks... someone save meeeeeeee... =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home