stabs.of.reality

Saturday, April 15, 2006

and i quote from mel...

"Fizan, my good friend since pre pubescent times, (lol?) ran into a scary incident this evening. I wasn't there to witness his near death escape from some rather grotesque looking, cannot make it prostitutes.

Now before you think he frequents these kinda places, let me assure you he just happens to work there.

I mean.

Anyways, here's what I could come up with from how he related the incident to me. He was sobbing and sweating profusely, really. Haha!

Achi-achi(with the come hither me look): Boy, you come over here. I have my rrrrrrrrred nightie on. I am too SEXY! come to (m)amma now! *roars* Nono, don't you dare say nandri to me! No nandri! neh-heee!

Fizan (to himself): Freak! Lemme outta here I need to watch Ryan Seacrest on AMI!

Lol."

it was freaky, seriously. not just prostitutes. transvestites too! one with the CFM look! and just to clarify, i don't work there. i work near there. booooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home