stabs.of.reality

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

short update! i've quit my previous job. i was already contemplating to anyway. my dad woke me up that morning and i was like "oh i've quit." haha. and many thanks to nick, i've gotten myself a job. never mind the fact it doesn't pay that well as compared to what myews paid me. ah well. better than being unemployed in any case. and something's on on sunday. i'm not telling you just yet. and nope, it's not my party, not to worry. ;)
and presenting to you. photowhores galore! and it's not that i'm a himbo that i didn't know. i tried adding photos once but somehow they didn't turn out? and i never bothered trying again. until now. omg. so idiot-proof lah! nahhhhh! presenting you my loved ones...
hari raya outing 2005. sec sch mates.


beach outing with sec2 classmates.


angel's 21st!




christmas and angel's 20th at (the other) angel's.


kl trip with 3 other platoonmates.


and my dearest cutest adit, the most loved of all!

vers il y a 4 heures, tu te dormis dans le bus. je me suis assis à côté de toi. et, tout a l'heure, tu te dormis sur mon épaule. j'ai fait rien. j'étais heureux. sis les gens commencés pour bavarder, je ne me suis pas inquiété. je sais j'étais heureux. mais je peux seulement souhaiter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home